Happy Gourmet Burger

Happy Gourmet Burger
This Picture Cracks Me UP! Actually what I really think makes this burger so special is the Hot Pepper Sauce Mayo. Oh Man!

The Idea for this came from Sargento Cheese.

What I did and What you need for this:

1 Pound Ground Beef

2 Tbsp Soy Sauce (or 1/4 Cup Oyster Sauce)

8 Sour Dough Bread Slices

4 Onion Slices

8 Slices of Cheese ( It calls for 6 slices of Swiss Cheese, cut in half. I didn't have any, so I used 1 slice of American and 1 slice of Provolone)

1/4 Cup Mayonnaise

1 Tsp Hot Pepper Sauce

4 Portabello Mushrooms ( I wish I had some of these, but I didn't.)

Mix together Soy Sauce and Ground Meat. Shape into Patties. ha ha.

Mix together the Mayo and Hot Pepper Sauce, spread Lightly on bread slices.

Cook Hamburgers, Onions and Mushrooms, If using, on oiled grill over medium hot coals for 4 minutes, flip add cheese and cook for another 4 minutes.  Grill bread until toasted on both sides. Spread with rest of Mayo Mixture top with onions, mushrooms and Burger.