Walnut Crusted Salmon

Walnut Crusted Salmon
 
 
This was a delightful Treat for those who don't like fish! I found this recipe in a Garnier Advertisement if you can believe that. Haha!
 
 
What you  need:
 
 
4 Salmon Fillets (It calls for skinless, but I just put the knit on the bottom!)
 
1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
 
2 Tblsp Dry Breadcrumbs, seasoned
 
1 Tblsp Lemon Zest
 
2 Tsp Olive Oil
 
1/4 Tsp Pepper
 
1/2 Tsp Salt
 
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard ( I used spicy brown, is that the same or different? I don't know!)
 
1-2 Lemon, cut into wedges.
 
 
Line your baking sheet with nonstick foil ( I just lightly greased mine with olive oil)
 
Preheat oven to 425 Degrees
 
In food processor, pulse together the walnuts, breadcrumbs, lemon zest, salt, pepper and oil until "crumbly"
 
Place fish skin side down on baking sheet.
 
Brush tops with mustard, press walnut crumbs on top.
 
 
Bake about 15-18 Minutes
 
Serve with lemon.