Garlic Sauced Chicken

Garlic Sauced Chicken
Oh My Gosh the sauce for this is amazingly Good! Yum! I almost halved the recipe, but glad I totally messed up and followed the recipe for 12 pieces changed my mind.

This is what I did to the Zacky Farms recipe #1105:



You will need:

4 Skinless Chicken Thighs

1 Tbsp Olive Oil

2 carrots, big ones ( I wish I used more like 4)

10 Garlic cloves, cut in half

1/2 Tsp Salt

1/2 Tsp Pepper

1 Can Chicken Broth

2 Bunches of Fresh Spinach, If you want as a side.


Cook Chicken in oil, about 10 minutes, till brown on all sides. Add the garlic and carrots. Cover and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove Carrots and Chicken, set aside, keeping them warm. Continue to cook the garlic a few more minutes, uncovered, add the salt, pepper and broth. Bring to a boil, then cook till the broth mixture is reduced by half. Cook spinach * Place chicken on spinach, if desired. Blend broth and garlic mixture in a blender till smooth. Serve over Chicken.

* To cook your spinach, if your making it, just put the spinach in a pan, covered over medium heat till its all wilty, just a few minutes.