Ranch Style Hamburger

Ranch Burger
 Big, Thick, Juicy and Delicious!

Got this Ranch Rub Recipe off the Package of Hamburger Meat. I know, right?

You will need:

2 Lbs Hamburger Meat ( I used 80% Lean, 20% Fat)

Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns

Creamy Ranch Dressing

2 Tsp Paprika

2 Tsp Dry Thyme

1 1/2 Tsp Salt

1 Tsp  Pepper

1 Tsp Onion Powder

1 Tsp Garlic Powder

1/2 Tsp Ground Red Pepper

Form meat into patties. Press spice mixture onto patties.(Next time I make these, and I will because they're good, I'm going to just mix the spice in with the meat, Hmm?) Place onto BBQ over Medium Ash colored coals, covered, for about 15 minutes, depending on how you want your meat cooked, flipping halfway through cook time.

* Add Cheese if you want. Also serve with Onions, lettuce and tomato. Or whatever you like.