Roasted SunFlower Seed Chicken

Sunflower Seed Chicken
If you make this, Take the skin Off! I rolled my chicken in the seed mixture under and on top of the chicken and I had Soggy Seeds underneath! Ugh! Other than that, Man... O'...Live...This was Good!

Zacky Farms #1098 Sunshine Chicken Crunchsticks. Done My Way! With Thighs! Hahaha!

You will need:

14 Drumsticks.... What? Wait. No.

4 Chicken Thighs

1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs

1 Cup Roasted Sunflower Seeds, Ground

1Tsp Salt

1 Tsp Paprika

1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper

1/2 plus 1/4 Tsp Pepper

1 Large Beaten Egg

2 Tbsp Melted Butter

375 Degree Oven

Mix the breadcrumbs, sunflower seeds and spices in a bowl. Dip chicken in egg, then roll in seed mixture, place in baking dish and drizzle with melted butter.  Cook for about 45 minutes or until juices run clear.

Yum and Oh yeah:

Yogurt Mustard Sauce.
Mix together 1 Cup Plain Yogurt with 2 Tbsp Brown Mustard. ( I was so hot in the kitchen, I forgot to make this, so I just ate the yougurt for lunch the next day!)