Zesty Chicken

Zesty Chicken
This recipe came out of the Foster Farms coupon book! It is meant for BBQing, but I baked it and man! You have got to try it! Was so Good!

What you need:

350 Degree Oven

4 Chicken Thighs

2 Tsp Salt

2 Tsp Pepper

1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper

1 1/2 Fresh Lemon Juice

1 Cup Olive Oil

8 Garlic Cloves, Minced

1/2 Cup Cilantro ( I did not have any, so I did not use any, but Still... This was very good!)

Mix together the salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Rub all over chicken. Set aside. ( I put mine in a big bowl. Your going to cover it with marinade.)

Mix together the juice, oil, and garlic. ( Also the cilantro, if your using)

Pour half* over the chicken and refrigerate for a couple of hours. (At least 2)

* I poured all of the marinade on my chicken in a baking dish and baked for about 1 hour, or till done.

If you want to Grill:

Keep half of the marinade for basting while you grill. Grill for about 20 minutes per side, basting about every 5 minutes.