Mac N' Cheese

Mac N' Cheese
This Creamettes recipe I cut out of an Good House Keeping Magazine years ago! Pretty bland if you ask me. But don't worry! I have other Mac and Cheese recipes just waiting!

what you need:

2 Cups Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked

1/2 Cup Margarine

3 Tbsp Flour

1/2 Tsp Salt

1/4 Tsp Pepper

1 3/4 Cups Milk

1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Grated

Dry Bread Crumbs, to sprinkle on top.

*Optional: 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion. , I did not use any onion so I added 1/4 Tsp of Onion Powder.

350 Degree Oven

Grease casserole dish with butter.

Cook Macaroni according to package directions, drain.

Melt butter over medium heat, add onions if using, add flour,salt and pepper. Blend in milk and stir constantly until thick.

Add Cheese and stir until melted. Remove from heat.

Combine macaroni to cheese mixture and mix.

pour into casserole dish, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake for about 40 minutes.