Onion Soup Chicken Breast

Onion Soup Chicken
 
This was horrible! But, It might have been the soup mix I used, I don't know. It called for Campbell's Dry Onion Soup mix with Broth. Well I didn't have that. I used Onion Brand Recipe onion soup mix and added a cube of chicken bouillon. lol...

So anyways...

You will need:

400 Degree Oven

1 Pouch Dry Onion Soup Mix  ( with broth, or get the Campbell's w/broth if you can find it. Or Add a bouillon cube,like I did.)

2/3 Cup Dry Breadcrumbs

Dash of Pepper

1 egg and 2Tblsp water mixed, for dipping the chicken in.

2 Tbsp Melted Butter or Margarine

5-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Crush together the soup mix, breadcrumbs, pepper and Bouillon cube.

Dip chicken in egg mixture and roll in crumbs.

Place on baking dish, drizzle with butter and bake for about 20 minutes or until done.